I visited @memsaabfood couple of days back with a group of friends. Located in JLT, this place serves North Indian and Mughlai cuisine. The ambiance was nice. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. I found the service pretty slow, though the staff were friendly and kind. This place has options for both Vegetarians as well as Non Vegetarians.
We ordered the below for Starters:
1. Dahi Papdi Chaat - This can never go wrong. It was fresh, crispy and yummy
2. Tandoori Jingha (Prawns) - I loved the Prawns, it was spicy and served with different sauces.
3. Tandoori Mixed Non-Veg Platter - This was a huge platter of mixed grills including chicken and mutton kebabs.
Main course: we ordered the below along with the mixed bread platter:
1. Chicken Balti - Boneless chicken cooked in creamy, thick curry. it was served a unique style Balti, hence the name of the dish.
2. Malai Kofta - This was just okay. i found it a bit sweet.
3. Mutton Roghan Gosht - Boneless mutton cooked in mughlai style curry. I recommend this one if you a meat lover.
In desserts, we ordered -
1. Gulab Jamun with Ice Cream - So this was my first time ever i tried Gulab Jamun with Ice cream and i must say it tasted really good.
2. Gulab Jamun - It was soft and had the right amount of sugar. This is my all time favorite.
3. Ghia Gajar ki Kheer - This is basically White gourd and carrot pudding. a little different dessert, but i recommend that you try it as well.
We had the below Drinks -
1. Jaljeera - Welcome Drink
2. Lemon Mint
3. Lime Soda
4. Mango Lassi
Thanks @memsaabfood for hosting us, I am definitely coming back again. It was lovely meeting you all @lizbethology @eatwithafriya @the_reviewer_lady @reachriyaa
#Tnkdiaries #dubaidiaries #dxbblogger #dxbblogs #dubaiblogs #mydubai #dubai #dubaiblogger #uaeblogger #foodoholic #fooddiaries #Foodie #foodgram #zomatodubai #food #travel #lifestyle #instafood #zomatouae #zomato #foodblogger #dubaifoodie #note9 #likeforlike #tastedubai #foodreview #Memsaabfood #jlt