Symmetry. (Jama Masjid 5/?)
There are few things I would like to tell you all as people asked some questions regarding the last post.
1. The picture was captured from the minar of Jama Masjid exactly same as the one clicked in this post.
2. You need to pay a nominal charge of 50 Rs if you want to get a view from this minar.
3. The doors to minar opens for a particular time before and after the Namaz.
4. When entering in Jama Masjid with a camera, keep the camera in bag as it might cost you another 300 Rs to click a picture with camera or even a phone. (although such things are managed over gates only).
5. There will be people standing on the terrace in the way to minar selling water bottles. If you don't regularly climb stairs or have problems as such, I would recommend to have one from there.
6. Minar is of a good height and consistently welcomes the local people as well as the tourist. It barely have a space of 10 people at a time but it almost crosses this threshold every time so keep this in mind while getting up there.
7. Apart from a global attraction for people visiting there, the place is sacred and holy to lakhs of devotees there. They are strict with their religious beliefs so never perform any activity that hurts anyone believes.
(I hope you enjoy your visit.)
#incredibleindia #india_pixelz #india_undiscovered #shutterhubindia #shuttersofindia #colorsofindia #storiesofindia #indiapictures #maibhisadakchap #pictures #delhi #delhigram #sodelhi #dfordelhi #jamamasjid #yourshot_india #cntgiveitashot #natgeo #natgeoyourshot @saadidilli @dharnidh @nikonindiaofficial @audiphotography @natgeo @natgeoindia @haram_khor